Wednesday, August 15, 2007

quick bites

Not really in the mood to write a whole post so instead here are some of the things that are on my mind...


The Daily Show says its AUgust 14th. Damn, my milk has been expired. I thought today was the 10th.

I went to Michaels today... compared to Florida's the one here is huge!!! Maybe americans are more crafty than hispanics.

I am SOOOO spending the 100 dollars to custom frame my art from Prague. Relocation card here we go!

I read this today and most defitinely agree... "I will never live up to the standards I set for myself" but Im afraid the standards I set for other ppl are too high as well.

I cant believe that Im scrapbooking. What is even harder to believe is that I actually feel productive by cutting and glueing sutff. Yay for fridge magnets.

My legs are SOO sore, I feel someone beat me with a stick.

The Colbert Report was hilarious tonight... talking about DNA and genetics, reminds me of the creationist museum near Cincinnati. They actually have yearly membership... how can ppl really believe that crap?

What do you think of these pillows? I might get it for my living room. They are so pricey though =(

I found these 2 blogs today that I absolutely adore! The first, is hilarious and she updates almost everyday, the other the person is from Cincinnati! Im becoming such a blog-whore... gotta get my daily fix with my cereal before I can even get out of pjs...hehehe.

My cereal only costs 1.82$ for the box... I should so stick to cereal every morning, way cheaper than OJ and stuff... oh, I forgot the milk is old.

Sweet November was on tonight... im such a sucker for chick-flicks...
"If I've learned anything it's that you should have the people who love you, around you as long as you possibly can."
<= how about the people you love who dont love you? should you keep them around? what if it hurts whether you have them around you or not? Look at me, trying to find answers to my life in a stupid movie. Im so pathetic...

I think Im going to go to the movies tomorrow night. Im dying to watch "Becoming Jane"... RT gave it a 57% but im still gonna watch it. Jane has always been just so me.

I start work on Monday which means Im so getting a new outfit but better yet Im so getting a pedicure this weekend!!! Do you know what pedi's do to me?!?!?! Wow, I can barely wait!

I gotta get on schedule so I dont oversleep next week. Im waking up at 7 tomorrow. So I better hit the bed.

<3 Pree

1 comment:

Mrs. B said...

I think you have to have high expectations for yourself. I am a teacher, so I have learned that high expectations almost always have fabulous results. The only thing is this- you have to have a plan to meet those expectations. I think you can do it. What expectations are you rferring to, exactly?

SEARCH THIS BLOG