Wednesday, August 8, 2007

And I thought I was broke

So now that I have cable, it turns out there is basically nothing decent to watch... unless of course you actually watch the commercials. I have never seen this commercial but its just priceless... Cash Call. It's basically a loan shark that has tv ads and everything. It's outrageous... how bad does your situation have to be for you to actually use it? Not that credibility is one of their main selling points but the person in the ad is a kid, maybe he is just a little person, but im pretty sure its a kid!!! Right... Im going to borrow money from a kid... anywyas... I rewound the commercial to read the fine print (yay for dvr) and would you believe this, the APR is 99.25%. It says that if you borrow $2600 you then repay at 42 monthly payments of $216.55. That adds up to $9095!!!
Lucky you I found the ad on YouTube so you too can marvel at this ridiculous scheme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJMS5OrdAcg

No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG