Wednesday, August 8, 2007

ive asked too many questions

Im done. Im pretty sure at least. As an engineer I shouldnt be surprised at how different things can be in practice and in theory. How 'knowing' or KNOWING something can be polar opposites. This whole time Ive been asking questions, coming up with possible answers, imagining different scenarios, making lists and all along there was only one question that mattered... "does he want me?" Not "is it going to work out?" or "does he love me like i love him?" or "how should we go ahead?", see all these questions seem to be important but when it comes down to it... wanting is all that matters, because when you want something you work for it, you make it happen and like he told me so many times 'the best we can do is to want to make it and then try our best' so again all that matters is "does he want me?". This whole time Ive 'known' that this was the only question to be asked and yet I complicated it all with other things.

So I asked. And as anyone in their right mind (read 'not me') would already KNOW the response didnt matter unless it was 'yes'... you see, the whole time I looked at the answers he had given me and tried to understand... what I failed to acknowledge this whole time is that when it comes to being with me there is only one right answer "yes" - there is no partial credit, there is no blank, there is no maybe... if its not yes, then it means no. I didnt even get a "yes but lets give it time..." or "yes but im afraid...", see "yes" wasnt even part of the answer. If he cant say YES to me than it doesnt matter what his answer is. And now I KNOW in my heart and in my mind what I 'knew' all along.

Now on to a brighter topic... my day today was amazing. I drank some delicious mint tea, felt really attractive all day, this guy totally hit on me, im weighing 165 lbs (just 10 more to shed!!), I went shopping and I had a lovely dinner. =)

I get couch, internet and cable tv tomorrow!!! So excited.
<3 Pree

No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG