Thursday, August 30, 2007

out of sight

But not out of mind! I know ive been a bit MIA but this is the first time this week that I actually get to sit down and just "do nothing" for a little while... Ive been in training all week and seeing that we dont have to be in until 8.30 I have taken full advantage of that to go out and to get to know the new hire class. Our training class has almost 50 people, so its been really fun and easy to find a group that I feel comfortable with. They are all so much fun... Im a bit sad about the ones from out of town leaving tomorrow bcuz we hit it off so well, but a lot of the ppl based here are fun too.

Between the happy hour, movies/mall, crazy karaoke, HB, going out downtown and possibly drinks and hot tub today I have managed to sleep very little, drink wayy too much and have loads of fun. I have even managed to squeeze in my exercise... I biked 5 miles around the Lunken airport, did my regular strength training twice and cardio for an hour tuesday. But that also means that I havent been much at home... I really like this "go go go" lifestyle... it almost gives me a high... alright, that might be the wine talking... but regardless I know that in a few weeks work will be so consuming i wont be going out past 1 am anymore especially on a week night. But hey, Im all for enjoying it while I can...

Anyways... Im off to watch tv til I hear about tonight... work email will just have to wait til tomorrow... or the wknd since i decided to stay and just chill (or shop! heheheh)
<3 Pree


PS: I danced polka this week!!!!
OMG OMG OMG... I saw the lunar eclipse... =)

No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG