Sunday, August 19, 2007

happy happy joy joy

T minus 1 day. Work starts tomorrow... woo hoo!!! As I lay in bed this morning I realized that as much as I've been looking forward to work tomorrow, after tomorrow I will work forever... its so crazy! We go to school for so many years and now all that Ive been "preparing" for is about to start. its kinda neat but Im sure there is plenty I will miss.

My weekend has been really good. I went to this Gator Club happy hour, I got new stuff for the house (dresser, rug, pillows), I had dinner and hung out with a friend last night, I spent 2 hrs grocery shopping. I went shopping at Lowes with Felipe yesterday and it was pretty nice... I have all sorts of thoughts on this whole us being friends thing but I will write about that later. Now Im building my dresser and later I will rearrange the living room and probably go watch Stardust!!! Im having a very happy Sunday. I went to mass this morning. This new church really hit the spot... the readings today were neat (Ayola wrote about it here) but in spite of that it all felt right... the music was upbeat, the people were so friendly during the "peace", and I am considering either joining the choir or maybe volunteering as a catechist for the elementary school kids. Finding a good community makes the world of different... I think nothing will ever compare to St. Augustine's but I am looking forward to being proven wrong.

Anyways... I hope your Sunday is beautifully blessed!
<3 Pree

No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG