Thursday, August 9, 2007

No Fear Pill?

Today was a really good day... and appropriately enough it was filled with the most random things...

As I went through my Google Reader I found an article that I just couldnt believe... apparently scientists have figured out a "pill" or "vacine" against fear. Now, dont get me wrong I understand how it can come in handy for war veterans. But imagine when they start selling this to the general public? I can already see the tv-ads for it...
"Are you afraid of heights? Are you afraid of spiders? Are you afraid of death? Are you afraid having a bad hair day.. or a broken nail? Is fear ruining your desired lifestyle? Ask your doctor if noFearX is right for you." Then we are going to end up with the craziest stuff... for one, extreme sports is going to become even more popular. We are going to have 13 year-old-boys asking college girls out. We will have people crossing the street anywhere. I bet death rates will go up... because after all, isnt fear a natural defense mechanism?
But I guess there is a bright side... soon enough after that you are going to be at the grocery store and see the featured Cosmo. Flipping through it you'll find an article suggesting you bade some fabulous cake infused with some of this drug and all those commitment-phobic men will finally become, well... datable.

Anyways.. Im going back to lame tv. "My Big Fat Fabulous Wedding"... no words describe how ridiculous these ppl are. Its even worse than My Sweet 16s, because these are grown spoiled bratty WOMEN. Not teenagers. WOMEN. Its priceless entertainment...

No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG