Wednesday, August 22, 2007

brain dead

Last night was fun. After I got home from work my friend called and we went to the Reds baseball game with her boyfriend and another girl from work. We had 5th row seats (yay for corporate/free tkts)!!! I had loads of beer and ballpark 'franks' and we won by a landslide. It was lots of fun but it got me pretty tired... so waking up today was quite a challenge. I went in at 6.30am for this conference call with Asia, Europe and Latin America. Had the most brain-intensive day... I cant believe I focused for that long. It was so busy... i just have so much to learn about this new project and everyone is going crazy with it too. I ended up leaving at 6pm and headed over to this neat Indian restaurant for dinner with my co-workers. Now Im just killing time til bed time. I just started working 3 days ago and my life already sounds deadly boring...
Other than that Im just trying to figure out what to do this weekend (if I can revive any neurons)... Taste of Blue Ash and the Germania Society Oktoberfest are most defitinely in the plans! I just need to find someone to join me =) maybe the girls will be free.
im mentally exhausted, going to go waste my last brain cells on tv.
<3 Pree

No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG