Sunday, September 30, 2007

boy troubles NOT: part deux

In no way, shape, or form are boys the most important thing in my life... there are plenty of things that trump it, but boys do make for some of the most 'exquisite' stories from my day to day life... partially bcuz I dont think I should talk about work here, and partially bcuz I sure dont want to blab about all the 'me' things I do. But for some highlights...

Crazy convos / texts this week

- "To make [a f*** buddy] work you have to follow rules... so you don't get attached. No kissing, no cuddling, stuff like that... and you cant care if they hook up with someone the next day." (alright.. im taking notes... just in case, you know...)

- "If the ass is not sacred, then what is?" (::speechless::)

- "Its not just where your hands are, its where they are going that really matter" (okay.... ideas running through my mind... continue...)

- "Maybe we should hook up and find out" (you are all talk! and we both know it)

- "why did you put the breaks on [us hooking up]" Seriously dude!!! Now that is just crappy timing!

- "Oh you are not alone... we all have a crush on him. He is just so, so cute! Did you know he asked tall-blond-who-has-a-boyfriend to the symphony?" (WHAT?!?!?! Thats it, I dont like him anymore! damn this boy)


So here I stand... with a boy who I might like in a way that I shouldnt, a boy that is refreshment for sore eyes but has nothing more to offer, a boy that calls me (instead of his gf) when he is drunk, a boy that might like me and that i might unwillingly be leading on, a boy i respect too much to make a move on and a girl who obviously gets along with boys way more than girls but nonetheless is loving being single!

C'est la vie!

Pree

No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG