Friday, September 21, 2007

woo and wine

I went to this wine tasting thing yesterday and it was lots of fun. But who wants to hear about wine when I can instead talk about boys... SOOO many cute guys... I seriously need to work on my 'approaching random ppl and striking up conversation skills'. BUT... the cute guy from work was there. And we talked for a few minutes. Heheh... my chest still feels tight and I feel out of breath when I talk to him. It was so hard to keep my composure, but I did ok. I pointed him out to the girls and they too think he is attractive but not out of my league. Needless to say Im thrilled about all this =)

On a similar note, I think I went on a date the other day... I didnt think it was one but he might have thought so. Im so bad at picking up these signals.

And last but not least on my list of boys, Felipe and I talked on the phone forever yesterday... it was really nice =)

Alright... time to pack for Seattle!

Pree

No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG