Friday, September 28, 2007

privacy?

This weekend I got thinking of 'privacy'... and how little I usually care about my own. Slippers asked me how can I always be so eager to publish my life and problems for the world to read. Honestly, I dont think anyone reads it... and even if someone did, I really couldnt give a rats ass what they think of me. Im an open book, I have always been... ask and I shall answer.
However, thinking about it I realized that I should probably not put peoples name on my blog. Although I dont care, the people I talk about might actually not be too crazy about their lives online also. There is no sense in going back and changing all of my old posts. But from now on, I will try to come up with 'pseudos' for anyone I mention.

P

PS: I know I havent posted a lot this week, but I'll do it tomorrow for sure...

No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG