Saturday, September 29, 2007

id do it all again

there is something truly therapeutic about shopping... maybe its the rush of finding that perfect shirt marked down by 50%, maybe its just the joy of having something new, most likely than not its just satisfying this consumerist need that has been driven into our brains. But too much of anything can be a bad thing... and after 6 hours in an outlet mall, trying on over 40 different pieces of clothes and carrying heavy bags on an empty stomach... shopping just gets to you. Actually... it gets to your bank account. I just looked online to see how much I spent today... and let me tell you, its literally 3 times more than I thought it'd be... and Im not talking about a couple of 20s... so much for paying off my credit cards... But no buyers remorse here, especially with the sexy 'lil black dress' i got (it was 200+ before the discount)... there really is something to be said about clothes that make you feel like the sexiest person on earth... and quite frankly, the sexier I feel the happier they get... heheh...


Yet another weekend of no regrets =)
Pree

No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG