Sunday, September 2, 2007

the moon perhaps?

alright... for the past few weeks lil jack and I havent been getting along too well. It sure isnt for lack of trying but it got to a point that I seriously considered 'dumping' him and buying a new one. I dont know if the problem is with me or if I just got too used to him. Anyways... today he finally came through =) but if things dont get easier quicker i might have to go shopping. See the problem is that lately Ive been more up for it (probably making up for europe time)... lately ive thought about it more often... Lately Ive been feeling really sexy and comfortable in my own skin. I started sleeping naked and I love the sheets against my skin... ive been spending most of my time at home in nothing but my robe... ive been thinking a lot about getting professional nude pictures...

It could be the gym, or the sexy lacy thongs, or the brazilian, or maybe its just a phase of the moon...
but you know... times like this is when i miss a boyfriend... because as much as i enjoy seeing and feeling myself barely (if even) clothed, it sure would be nice to parade around for someone else... but come think of it, I could manage to just have a fuck-buddy... no emotional fuss and someone would get to enjoy my new sexy underwear other than me. Too bad that is highly unlikely... but hey, its not impossible. Where there is a will, there is a way ;-)

No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG