Saturday, September 15, 2007

murphy's law

maybe its the time of the month, maybe ive been drinking spoiled milk, maybe my brain is playing tricks on me... but boy, oh boy... ive just been attracted to boys a lot more than usual... let me rephrase that, ive been noticing them more than usual... almost in a freakish way!
Today i had to stop myself from thinking what it must be like to kiss this guy i met. He must be around 27, works at GE, engineering (i.e. smart) and his teeth were so amazingly beautiful!!! I was telling myself 'look at his eyes, look at his eyes' only to find they were just as beautiful. He bought me a beer =) heheh... Then there was this guy last night and he seems like he makes a fabulous friend so I gave him my number and we've texted all day today... then of course there is the guy from the meeting at work the other day. (so wouldnt mind hooking up with him) I thought that was over but NOPE! I found out he is the guy my manager thinks is perfect for me (i totally agree). She doesnt stop telling me about him... from what she's said I found out he is 1) an overachiever 2) cute to someone other than me 3) into travelling (i stalked him on facebook)!!! Best part is I figured out a non-stalkerish way of getting him to have lunch with me at work!!!

It must be the hormones!!! or maybe its that whole murphy's law that says 'when u arent looking they get all over you' rule... I really dont have time for boys... but damn! ive been meeting some god-damn goodlooking men! I love this whole being single thing =) Im really starting to like cincinnati a whole lot more.

Im going out tonight and lets see if I can get some free drinks =) heheh

ANyways... my ride is here... gotta go!
<3 Pree

No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG