Monday, December 3, 2007

where is the delete button?

Im not sure if I will ever own up to this again but I gotta get it out of my system...

I met up with someone today. Let's call him Sky (I know im getting creative with my aliases, but I dont want anyone knowing who Im refering to). Sky is someone Ive met before, I had seen him quite a few times before, but for some reason, this time, the moment I laid eyes on him thoughts that should have never crossed my mind did. I felt that shortness of breath, that tightness on my chest feelings that totally caught me by surprise... he walked towards me and I know my whole face lit up. When we said goodbye he kissed me, which he had never done before... needless to say, it replays itself on my mind over and over... Ive told myself to erase it all from my head... the feelings, the smile, the kiss, the words... but the more I think of not thinking it, the more I do!

I cant believe the things that have crossed my mind today, but it's made me rethink my list and how much it will hold in the future...

Pree

No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG