Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I know I am in Miami because...

I know I am in Miami because...

The drink of choice is the Cuban Mojito



Because instead of grilling some burgers and having a couple of friends over, people roast a 70-lb pig and have 40-50 people show up.

Because traffic looks like this...




Because no one speaks to me in English... even if I refuse to speak to them in Spanish.

Because I had black beans every day since Ive been here...

Because in less than 5 days I had Argentinian, Spanish, Columbian , Cuban food... and if it wasnt enough, I even had rice/beans/half-chicken drive thru at And last but not least... the obvious... it is Christmas week, and we have the A.C. going, my aunt is laying by the pool tomorrow and the weather forecast is


There are many many many more... like Publix, Don Pan and the hoochies in mini-dresses at the mall... but I have better things to waste my night with...

Pree

No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG