Thursday, December 27, 2007

it was just xmas

Just as quickly as Christmas came, it left... nothing too special about the past few days. Coolest thing I did was probably watch "Sweeney Todd" on Christmas day. Loved it! Totally recommend it... you know who is in it? No, Im not talking about Johnny Depp... Im talking about the other Barber... yup, BORAT!!! Took forever to figure out who he reminded me off... but yup, now you can enjoy the movie without pulling your hair trying to figure that one out!

Other than that, nothing special... as it was expected, the food was a.m.a.z.i.n.g. I ate so much I felt sick afterwards - I know, its shameful. But I shall try to keep my dignity and stop there.
More random (and memorable) quotes
- Whats with you having added perks now that we arent dating?
- All he talked about was being an overachiever. At a party! I just wanted to talk about things that dont matter.
- I dont know why, but I just dont want you to leave yet - just stay in the car.
Off to bed since I gotta be up at 5AM to go to L.A.
Pree

No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG