Monday, December 17, 2007

movie craze

Its night and day... the way I feel today from the way I felt on Saturday.

Saturday I (reluctantly) watched 'I Am Legend'. See, I didnt want to come out already and say 'I dont like mean movies' so I agreed to watch it... sitting on the movie chair was almost torture - needless to say I did as much as possible not to look at the screen.

But then today, we watched August Rush. And it was A M A Z I N G! There is something about sitting in the theater and letting myself get lost in a hopeful and beautiful world. It was most definitively worth the wait =) Inspite of reviews, the movie was actually really good. True, it was very 'hopeful' and almost like a 'fairy tale' but see thats what I want... I want to be happy after a movie. I want to be moved, touched. If I wanted harsh and miserable stories I would just turn on the news every night. But let's not whine... im too happy for that.

Oh how I love a good movie...

Now for previews...

most defitinely watching...

The Bucket List


P.S: I love You








27 Dresses

No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG