Monday, December 24, 2007

flash of the past: part 1

For those of you who dont know, Im in Miami for xmas. Im staying at my aunts... for now Ive just been catching up with high school friends and such. I'll have more stories for sure but I gotta have a partial download otherwise ill forget half of this stuff... (this whole post is kinda like vomit on 'paper'... and by that i just mean, random ideas that just jumped out of me without much rhyme or reason).

During the past few days ive met up with old friends and its been nothing but interesting. Its interesting to see how they changed, how ive changed and how some things stay the same. It really is a fun 'experiment'.

TEACHERS: SAVING A KID AT A TIME
This morning I had breakfast with an old high school teacher... I admire this woman so so so much. But I realized that she is probably a HUGE part of why I am 'arrogant', have 'high expectations' and 'dont take no for an answer'. Its always said that teachers touch and change lives... and I would say this woman is the perfect example because without her I wouldnt be the same.

RANDOM QUOTES (so far)
- "So is this a date?"
- "Please play nice with my girlfriend"
- "How is that loser you dated? Did he die yet?"
- "I have someone you could marry"


lastly... tonight I went to dinner with an old friend and that in itself was a whole experience... i might share it in a few days but for now, im keeping it to myself...

Still have to see a few more friends... the 'journey' continues...

Pree

No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG