Sunday, December 9, 2007

no jinx-ing

Alright... I dont usually write about this because its usually not very interesting but this time things are different!!! Ive been trying not to write about it bcuz I dont want to jinx-it but its bursting out of my chest and I can't control it!

I met this boy at this party I sorta crashed... not sure what his alias should be... a few options in my head but I'll go with Archangel ('pretty-eyes' was a very close contender).

So far this is how it went down...
He approached me at a party :)
My first reaction to him was wayy not smart :
I turned down going to the kitchen to get a drink with him :(
He mentioned he had an ex gf :)
He asked for my number :)
He didnt call me :( :(
My friends talked me into asking him to dinner with them :
He replied in a funny way :) and said let's do it another day :
I felt stupid :(
He asked me to dinner :)
He got all cleaned up and smelling good for dinner :)
He pocked fun at me a lot :)
We sat at the table for 30 minutes after we finished eating :)
He said I could pay 'next time' :)
He hasnt called again :)
His last text to me had a 'winking smiley' :) (Im reading into that smiley as much as its possible)

Dont jinx-it, dont jinx-it! I think I might get to like this one...

1 comment:

Prinda said...

i've got something brewing, as well... and i'm really excited!!! for you and for me!! :)

SEARCH THIS BLOG