Saturday, December 15, 2007

Who told you you could be somebody?

This week I was out of town for work with a large group of coworkers. As usual, we went for drinks after a 12 hour day of work. Around eleven I headed to my room to check email and rest up. Less than twenty-minutes later my phone goes off... and in less than 3 minutes Disappointment made me want to seriously vomit. As if Sunday's call wasnt too much, this time he really pushed it...

'I think you did a good job at work today' (Dont even start)
'You mentioned you couldnt figure out your blinds, I can help you' (NO!!!!!!!!!!)
'If you are not going to go to bed for a while, I can come and keep you company' (NO!!!!!!!!!!!)

I dont mean to be a bitch, but seriously... who told him he could be somebody? Have I ever done ANYTHING to say I was interested? No! Is he not aware we are direct co-workers? Apparently not! He should seriously BACK THE F*** OFF!!

Im gonna stop playing nice and polite and next time just gonna tell him how it is. I dont mind being friends with co-workers but this idiot is crossing the line.

No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG