Wednesday, January 2, 2008

wish i could sleep

Like the old grandma I am now, I was exhausted and ready for bed around 7 but decided to run some errands and be in bed by 10. All was going according to plan when my power went out at 9:55ish... great time to go snuggle up under the covers - not quite! I noticed that my power went out, not everyone else's... so it wasnt going to come back on unless I did something about it... great! So off I went in a hunt for the circuit breaker... needless to say that after walking outside in the dark (10 PM), freezing cold, the last place I wanted to go into was the basement. But not much of a choice there...obviously I was scared shitless for the whole 15 minutes that took me to find that my breaker... my heartbeat was so fast that now I just cant fall asleep... argh!!!
Tomorrow is such a big day for me too... presentation to our General Manager and my quarterly review...

Figures id be wide awake (and with nothing interesting to write about)...

pree

No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG