Wednesday, January 16, 2008

pay up and now bend over

After going to the a.m.a.z.i.n.g. Lunafest I decided that today was a good time to finish filling out the naturalization paperwork... After 15 pages or so, I found a few questions that sparked my attention...

Have you ever been a habitual drunkard? What how much technically qualifies as a drunkard?

Have you ever been a member of or in any way associated (either directly or indirectly) with:
the communist party? party?
any other totalitarian party? what party?
a terrorist organization? no... no party...

Have you ever advocated the overthrow of any government by force or violence? do I look like i care that much?

Have you ever persecuted any person because of race, religion etc...? If I say yes, do I still have to fill out the application or am I automatically qualified?

Now the freaky ones...
If the law requires it, are you willing to bear arms on behalf of the United States?
..., are you willing to perform noncombatant services in the US Armed Forces?
..., are you willing to perform work of national importance under civilian direction? lets just hope that the law wont require any of that stuff... Im afraid of watching violence on movies, how do u see me carrying a gun ?!?


Now its all filled out... just gotta wait til I have 700$ to apply...

Pree

Random tid-bit: From my calculations, on the last 5 years I made 8 international trips and was out of country for 150 days.


No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG