Wednesday, January 16, 2008

a happy old hag

Apparently Im still in celebratory mode (we won our vball game and went to grab some drinks at MLT) so this post may be a little discombobulated. I wont hold myself accountable for 'typing under influence'.... (wow my jokes are bad)

As you know (and if you dont, shame on you) yesterday was my bday and I turned 24! Yup... Pree is getting old! I was giong to post last night but was a little not in my senses, so today it is.... my birthday was great! It truly and honestly surpassed all of my expectations and I cant even begin to think how it could have been better =)

  • A 11:55PM call the night before came with the fabulous surprise of a special visit in Chicago in Feb which means that ill get to see my good friend Pie AND ill be going to the Matchbox 20 concert after all
  • I got great surprise goodies in the mail from my Slippers and my parents
  • I talked to my sister for a like 20 min
  • I got mad love in Facebook wall posts, messages, text messages, phone calls and emails
  • I had delicious rum cake at work (made from scratch by one of my managers) with my whole team
  • I went to happy hour at Tellers and had tons of ppl show up
  • I spent 3 hours at the happy hour laughing so hard my stomach (and cheeks) hurt afterwards (and aparently, I was pretty 'affectionate' as well... you know what tequila does to me! lol)
  • And last but not least... ill be going to Hocking Hills in Feb with a bunch of friends =) to celebrate with some more debauchery!

Apparently i also made some calls I wasnt aware of (or dont remember most of the convos)... according to my phone i called MRX, Sasquatch and Pie. I would usually say "frown on me for calling who I shouldnt and saying what I shouldnt have" but hey c'est la vie and no regrets on my end! They say a 'drunk mans words are a sober mans thoughts' so by saying what I think Im just staying true to myself and I have no regret... I am who I am, I feel what I feel and not one inch of me feels ashamed of being me. Every inch of me is beautiful, no matter how 'out of line' it is.

But for now... bonne nuit!
Pree

No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG