Sunday, January 20, 2008

the irony

Its been some fairly eventful few days hence I havent written much...

Im really happy with how things are going... Im starting to feel really comfortable with a group of friends here (I think thats good news for me, but whether it is good for them is still to be determined! after all, I know I can be an annoying friend). I believe I went out every single night for the last 2 weeks, which given my work load and this God-awful weather it is quite impressive.

A good group of us went out Friday night... dinner, shopping, drinks, bar, a house party, Tropicana and finally late night (or early early morning) ihop breakfast... I got home it was 4AM! Its been a long time since Ive been out that late... but I really do like this whole 'work hard play harder' philosophy. As long, of course, as I get to vege-out in front of my fabulous tv or something like it all weekend....

Im feeling good about these friends... Pretty good Id say but of course, not all is happy and mushy, because of course it wouldnt be my life if it didnt have some crazy irony and a funky twists... basically:

Super cute guy puts his hand on my waist, turns me around, leans near my neck and says into my ear 'hey, whats your friends name'... SERIOUSLY???? SERIOUSLY DUDE???? Way to pick me up and toss me down!

Its good to have these new friends, but damn!

Pree

No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG