Wednesday, April 2, 2008

random thoughts

- i think my gyno lives in my building. Kinda not important, but kinda weird!!! As I was walking to my car this morning I saw him, and did a double take! How weird! I know he is not thinking of my unmentionables (at least i hope he is not) but its kinda weird...

- i got a present today! true i got it myself, but it was so nice to come home and find my usps sitting at my door!!!

- i got dave mathew concert tickets last weekend. I sit on the fence on dave, but everyone says he is so great in concert. Today I found out his concerts at river bend used to suck a few years because of some issues he had with River bend... bummer! Couldnt I have heard this a week before... it better be good.

- work is kicking my butt... im drinking and drinking this wknd.

pree

No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG