Sunday, April 13, 2008

possible connondrum approaching

Warning.. blogging while tipsy....

Hello! Hello! I just got home from a 'date'... dont judge me, it wasnt with the flower guy; we will call this one Mr. Engineer. On paper he is kinda really good looking, hell in person he is really good looking... chemistry? A little but not much... why did I go on a date with him given my past posts about the flower guy? Well, bcuz I feel I should. For my sake, and for flower guy's sake. This guy was nice... funny, smart, dorky, cute smile... but something about him said 'here i am, come to me if you like' and I wasnt all into running into his arms.... somehow I didnt feel that 'magnetic' attraction.. like i said, he seems to have a lot going for him but i just didnt feel much... We just went for drinks (for which he paid quite a bit for)
to make a long story short, I dont know if i wasnt bananas about this guy bcuz he wasnt great, or i kinda really do like the flower guy or if i just wanted things to go poorly so that i didnt have to deal with the idea of the flower guy not being all that great.

I dont know..., all I know is that yeah, I had a good time... but damn, I can barely wait to see the flower guy this week. i just never thought that these 'free dinners' would turn into more...

will keep you posted

No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG