Tuesday, April 8, 2008

prince in shinning armor NOT

Outrageous. Funny. Ridiculous. Conceded. You pick the adjective. I tell the story.

Yesterday I am stuck in traffic next to this guy. Eventually he waves to me and I realize that I know him from work. He is new to the city and we just met for the first time a few weeks ago. Recognizing him (and because its habit) I wave back.

A little later, he texts me... we exchange a few messages about 'stalking' each other. Nothing special. In one of the msgs I say 'Maybe if I stalk u later this wk we can get together smtime'.

Anywyas... today he msgs me at work in the end of the day. He wants to know where I sit. He walks to my desk and leave to the parking lot together. We say goodbye and split up... or so i thought! Once I get to my car, I turn around and there he is behind me. (okay.....) He shows me his phone, my text and he tells me 'We need to talk about this. This is awkward. I have a girlfriend'. Then a discombobulated conversation followed where I say he misunderstood, and that I just suggested we hang out (seeing that we are both new to the city). He tells me how my msg was weird, my response? Im glad you mentioned it because I would have never noticed what that he interpreted I wanted to have his babies and it would be awkward if we didnt straighten things out... not for me, seeing that I was oblivous to his STUPID misterpretation. Apologies followed. I told him not to worry bcuz now I know not to invite him anywhere again. He didn't like that I said that. So I said ball is in his camp - and am seriously deleting his number.

Now... how high is this guy up on his horse to think, to consider, to ASSUME that I was interested in him??? Really dude? Really? No offense but even if I got paid to I wouldnt date you. And the way he approached it?!? He could have asked what I mean or something... anything would be better than the way he did it.

Dont get me wrong... I date out of my league. But I wouldnt even consider you! Especially now that you've proven to think WAYYY to highly of yourself.

Pree

No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG