Monday, April 14, 2008

boring family update

I talked to my mom yesterday... one of those 'we both know you are moving back home' type of conversations. 'In 5 or 6 years you will long for home; because here is where your roots are and you will come home'. I couldnt disagree more... I think only a terminal illness would have me move back (and God forbid that ever happens). How can she think my roots are there? I left Brazil I was a little girl; I know noone, my portuguese sucks, and did I mention Ive lived more out of brazil than in brazil? Not much to hold on to...

In better news, my sister just got to Germany yesterday. She will be studying there for the next month or so... Im so jealous! I should have studied abroad in college. Anywyas, we got to talk for a long time and I got to see her as well (yay for Skype).

More 'good' news, my dad had surgery and it went well. :o)

Now off to the gym, just wanted to say hi!

Pree

PS: YAY FOR LEAVING WORK BEFORE 5 TODAY!!!!!!

No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG