Thursday, April 3, 2008

what a date!

There are dates, and then there are Dates... I just got home from the latter :o)

I woke up this morning to find the following email in my inbox: 'Hey Cutie! If you let me (and have the evening free), Id like to make up for beating you at bowling the other night! I have something cool in mind for tonight, if you'll indulge me! Let me know if you're game and I'll set the plans. I'll pick you at 6:30PM.'

It was a nice email to start the long day... I obviously agreed! I didnt find out where we were going until we were on our way (performing arts center), and didnt find out what we were watching (Golden Dragon Chinese Acrobat show) until we were there. I have to say I am totally and utterly impressed! It was an amazing surprise! Just earlier this week I was going through some email and saw an 'ad' for the Acrobat Show and was thinking that it would have been nice to go but it was probably too late to get tickets...

The show was amazing, dinner afterwards was lots of fun, the ride back was filled with interesting conversation... now I get to lay in bed and hear the rain hitting my window putting me to sleep...

For someone who didnt want to get out of bed this morning, the day (and night) turned out great!

Pree

No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG