Sunday, March 30, 2008

my long distance relationship

Ive come to realize that Ive been in a long distance relationship for a few months now... Im in love with Summer, summer has been gone but my love continues strong. It looks like a long distance relationship!!! I spend hours every week going through all my memories, I look at pictures and reminisce how nice things used to be. I spend a lot of time thinking of how great things will be once summer is back... I tell myself to just wait a little longer and things will be better. I fantasize of all the things I want to do... grilling, tanning, white water rafting, picnics, skirts, strappy shirts, sweating, flip flops... I sit in front of the heater and imagine the sun hitting my face... oh summer! I want it to come already!

Pree

No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG