Monday, March 17, 2008

to buy or not to buy

So I went checking out places yesterday. Places as in houses and condos... to buy. Well, tecnically it wasnt for me. I just went for the ride, just to keep Strawberry company. But you know... they were all in my price range (IF i was to buy which Im not), and they were all 1 or 2 bedrooms which is what Id want (IF i was to buy which Im not) and though i hated some i defitinely liked others (IF i was to buy which im not). Anyways... this was dangerous because now Im thinking that buying may be a good investment. Its got me thinking that maybe its the best thing for me to do right now. Yes its a big commitment, but I am not planning on leaving Cinti for at least the next 3 years - if not more!

IF I do decided to maybe possibly consider start thinking of eventually buying, I will have to think through criteria.. and I found just the number one below:

1 comment:

Prinda said...

awesome video! maybe i'll have to do that while i'm condo shopping in a few weeks :)

SEARCH THIS BLOG