Monday, March 17, 2008

little big book

There is nothing more special than getting a surprise gift! No matter whats inside, it says 'I thought of you', it says 'I wanted to see you smile just because...'
I guess I cant say that I am TOTALLY surprised by getting something last week, it was a 'special' day but I didnt see it coming, I honestly wasnt expecting it... I know better than to not fall for him, but from time to time he gets me thinking 'wat-ifs'. Silly, silly me! But how can I not with someone who makes me smile just because!

Anyways... after reading the card I finally looked at the gift - a book. I wish I could have seen my face as I took it in and flipped through the pages... as you know my face is, well, very expressive and it must have been funny to watch as the expressions changed along with my thoughts. Now, my mind? Curiosity, confusion, wonderment, excitement, more confusion and then I was between offended and pleased?! Was this an invitation? Criticism? or just a friendly hand? Because of the card (and the boy) I will assume the latter... now needless to say, it is a fun little book! Ready to put it to good use!!!
Pree

SEARCH THIS BLOG