Thursday, November 1, 2007

random thoughts

Random thoughts and recent occurances...

Because apparently I have nothing better to do with my life today I was killing my time on facebook... in one of the useless groups Im a member of, the wall posting recommended you 'stereotype' the person who had posted last. So I did... I saw this 'nice' guy and said 'he is always in the just friends zone'. What else was I supposed to guess from just his profile picture! The guy messaged me back being all upset... it must have been true I guess.
----------
My personal trainer quit... needless to say Im not happy about that. I did take the opportunity to suggest that now its kosher for us to grab a beer together... no official response yet... Im not even interested that way but w/e, we'll see...
----------
Tomorrow is 8-5:30 mandatory team offsite... because apparently the 20+ hours we already stare at each other in meetings wasnt enough time together.
----------
I went to SWE National Conference last weekend and let me tell you... it deserves a whole post about it. But for now I will say that my heart is slightly broken...
----------
Hung out with the ex today... was really fun... we might be able to do the whole friend thing after all. Just gotta work out some quirks.
----------
Going to Chicago for the weekend... what? you are surprised? Dont you know that after this psychotic work week, a 6 hour drive is just what the doctor ordered? Pray for me... I already got pulled over this morning!

And on that note... packing time...

Pree

No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG