Sunday, November 11, 2007

ho ho ho no more

I know Santa wont be visiting me this year... not because I was naughty (which I wasnt really), but because Im getting a lil too old for Santa... but I shall make my wish list anyways, just in case Santa wants to prove me wrong. Or in case I encounter some fabulous sale!

1) Norah Jones CD Not Too Late (Come Away With Me and Feels Like Home are okay too since I dont have every song downloaded)
2) A coffee Table
3) A cuddle buddy
4) 10 pounds off and some good muscles on
5) Someone to take my 'Goodwill' corner away
6) Some yummy bottles of wine
7) Meet the Robinsons DVD
8) 'Gift card' for iTunes
9) An idea for cool bday getaway (suggestions???)

Off to pack for Chicago... again...
Pree


PS: really in a norah mood today... so in honor here is my favorite of hers...

No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG