Wednesday, October 24, 2007

getting what i asked for

It is 6:45 AM. Its still pitch black outside. I just dragged my VERY VERY SLEEPY butt out of bed. My hair is crazy, my apartment is freezing, my arm is throbbing in pain and my jaw really hurts for some reason. But not all is bad... if you think about the fact that I am home, and not at work already, then its 'pretty good'. I am sitting on my couch on a global conference call for work. Yes I was excited about working on global projects, yes I was excited about the global travel, yes I was excited to work with people from Japan to Switzerland to Chile... but a conference call this early!!! That's almost pushing it... this isnt wat i thought of when i wanted 'flexible schedule' either. But off to pay attention and participate, after all they do pay me the 'big bucks'...
Pree


PS: Check out my arm...it hurts without touching...

2 comments:

Prinda said...

umm... what HAPPENED?
can't wait to see you in Nashville! :)

. said...

Playing volleyball... a week ago...

SEARCH THIS BLOG