Tuesday, October 16, 2007

too much to tell

I know I havent written in a while but too much has happened and I just dont even know where to begin. Maybe I will write about the weekend tomorrow or something but for now I'll just say that:
* I can already see work being extremely stressful... I felt like crying at one of my meetings today.
* I got this national SWE position and Im thrilled to be getting active in SWE again.
* I really should watch how much I drink when I go out.
* I started swimming again and its insane how peaceful it makes me feel.
* Ive been talking to some friends more than usual and others less than I want to...

Ohhh... one more thing.... Im going out with this guy this week and only after I agreed to it, I found out he is 37!!! He seems really fun though... we'll see how this turns out!

Pree

No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG