Friday, October 26, 2007

TGIF =)

OMG OMG OMG... Here I am, sitting in Nashville... when all of a sudden I get a phone call from a flower shop! Yup... you heard right, a flower shop. I was sure it was an error but they had my cell number and they had my address... but the one problem is that I wasnt home to get the flowers ='( after recovering from the initial shock and informing the woman on the line that I would be back in town on Sunday afternoon, I asked her if she could please tell me what this was for or from.
The longest 30 seconds of my life passed as I waited for her to go get the info... all sorts of thoughts came through my head... Why would my mom send me flowers? It was honestly the only thought I could conceive... (i know, my life can be that 'sad)... she gets back on the line and sounded awfully confused. She said it was signed with a number instead of a name. So I started writting it down as she dictated it... but after the 5th digit or so it clicked in my head who it had to be... I almost screamed at her in excitement 'i know who it is! i know who it is!'.

I wonder how often this woman does this... but she asked if I wanted her to read me the whole card. After I VERY QUICKLY AGREED she put me on hold again... (oh man... maybe its inappropriate for her to read... maybe he wrote something other people wouldnt want to know... maybe its bad news and she wont want to tell me... ) she gets back on the line and goes on to read the few lines. Then she describes what the arrangement looks like (it ties in with the note)... she must have heard me smiling because she said 'i thought it was cute too'.

Regardless of how cute she thought it was, she couldnt even begin to comprehend how perfect it is. Even without me seeing it, i know it couldnt be better... because with him everything is always perfect, always tailored, always thought-out... I can barely wait for Sunday when I can get the flowers and smell them and decorate my apartment... I can barely wait to take pictures of it so I can 'engrave' it on my not-so-perfect memory.

I can barely wait to get off from work so I can call and say thank you! Its amazing how thoughtful and caring some people are... he always has been full of thoughtful surprises. You should be jealous! And I will be of whoever gets to marry him. Damn he is amazing! Why arent more men like that... but see, he gives me hope that not all men are selfish, insecure, careless, %#$&@*! I am so blessed to know someone so good like that... someone so thoughtful to send me flowers 'jsut because its friday'... its moments like these that make me so aware that God has blessed me so much, with such amazing people...

oh boy! oh boy! oh boy! Thank God its Friday!!! Its a great start of a weekend...

<3 Pree PS: I just know Im giong to get cramps from smiling =) and you know I did my retarded clap!!! yayyyyyy!!


PS2: Here they are...

1 comment:

Lola said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO freaking gorgeous.

SEARCH THIS BLOG