Sunday, July 29, 2007

quick update

So mass today was lovely... it is amazing how hard it is to explain how I feel when Im at church. If I went much into detail I would probably sound like I should join a convent...

Anyways... the readings were beautiful. Father Gallespi spent most of the homily talking about the first reading and how christianity is a call for service and that you dont have to be catholic to be saved. I wish he had talked about the gospel because I have very conflicting feelings about it. The gospel today was according to Luke... (http://www.usccb.org/nab/bible/luke/luke11.htm#v1)
and it was about persistence and about God giving His children what they ask for.
“And I tell you, ask and you will receive;
seek and you will find;
knock and the door will be opened to you."
My heart and mind are torn in this gospel passage. But mass was beautiful... and just like always, it felt like I was at home.

Pree

No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG