Tuesday, February 5, 2008

yay for fridays

( I had this long and relatively humorous post but my browser crashed and I had to start from scratch... AHHHH!!!... so this post is just a quick recap without all the fun and spunk)

Im so happy its Friday!

This week was training week at work which means that I got to spend everyday with my class (YAY!) but work didnt stop so I had to work at night and have tons of stuff to do this wknd.... on a happier note, I got my car back (looks gorgeous!), got back into going to the gym, went to dinner at this new place 'Nada' (an upscale mexican restaurant/bar) and went to Tropicana for Salsa night yesterday til past 2AM! Other stuff happened this week, but that iwll have to wait for another day.

Alright.. its nap time! There is no way I'll be able to hold myself together tonight if I dont take on a vegetative state for a few hours =o)

Got figure out plans but Im stocked about the weekend!

pree

No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG