Sunday, November 1, 2009

hates and buts

im getting better but im still hollow inside.
im getting better but i still wake up every morning and check whether im feelings devastated, sad or just ok. Then its just a matter of time until I rotate through the feelings during the day.
im getting better but i still have moments where i blame me for your mistakes.
im getting better but i will never piece myself the same way again.
im getting better but i am afraid to tell you because you may or will just walk away for good.

i hate you can impact me like this. That I let you still have this power over me. I hate that I cant decide if I want to get over you or not. i hate what you've done and what you are doing.
i hate it when i hear you talk yourself out of loving me.

i hate that i would take you back in a heartbeat if you were willing to try and make it work.

i still love you. i dont know if i hate that today.

No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG