Sunday, October 11, 2009

what do you do?

what do you do when one day the person you want to give your life to doesn't love you anymore?
what do you say when they look at you while you are falling apart inside?
who do you turn to when he is the only person that can comfort you?
how do you find the strength to walk away and build yourself up?

He lights up a fire inside of me that noone else has before. for a year and a half every time I saw him I felt myself overflow with joy and giddiness. he brought out a part of me i love. and now i lost him.

my heart, my body, every inch of my being feels empty. I have so much to give to him and yet i feel hollow inside. now im shattering into a million pieces and it hurts everywhere.

i have so many questions, so many wants, and so little answers or comfort.
im not strong enough.
im not strong enough and while i shouldnt i want to crawl back and beg him to love me because i cant imagine my life without him.

i just want to sleep, sleep for days and weeks and months until it all goes away because i cant be awake when it hurts this badly.

1 comment:

Sarah N Fisk said...

:-( let me know if you need anything ... like a vacation to orlando ;-)

PRL

SEARCH THIS BLOG