Sunday, September 13, 2009

all scattered tonight

just got home from the bars... and its before midnight. I truly am a loser!

decided to finally check in and give a quick update. Life is good. Definitely not great, but good - acceptable. The new place still isnt completely put together yet, work is going ok, school is alright, still havent made a lot of friendship connections. Im considering a community choir.

Now on the rest...maybe its the hormones that have been rushing through me lately, but Ive been quite puzzled about life lately. I'm having doubts about this 'nomadic' lifestyle, about whether I should be in a relationship at all, wondering why i let myself get 20 lbs over my desired weight, why I havent made really close friends since college and a bunch more....

Forgot to mention.. I got promoted :o) I think my new manager was 'upset' that I wasnt super excited about it. I think she is still learning me.. but all in all Im excited about it. I kinda celebrated when I got this job since I saw it as a promotion "as it was". Anyways, now its official.

sorry it was all so scattered....
nighty-night

pree

No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG