Monday, August 3, 2009

back again

Big life changes are happening... I get a sense my emotions will be in a roller coaster ride for the next 6 months at least. Im hoping this can be a place where I can reflect on this "thing" I got myself into.

The 30 sec update on my life so we all know where things are:
- I just moved from Cincinnati to Fayetteville, AR for a new assignment for work. I requested the assignment. This should only last about 2 years then I go back to Cinci.
- The bf and I are still together so going to give long distance a shot.
- I bought a house :o) today is my first night sleeping in the new house.
- Im going to get my MBA while Im in NWA (northwest arkansas).

How am I doing/feeling? Too many words to describe... excited about this great career building opportunity, eager to explore a new part of the country, hopeful about the learning experiences, anxious about making new friends, afraid of the long distance. And yet, it hasnt "hit me" yet.

More to write later. Going to finish clearing out the bed and then its off to sleep as I go into work for the 'first' time tomorrow.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG