Friday, January 2, 2009

the more things change the more they stay the same

Another year is over... wow! So much happened in 2008. My family has relocated itself to a different continent, I feel that I am much 'older' than I was before, I have a wonderful person who I am now sharing my life with, I am no longer the most junior person at work, I am not as freaked out about the cold weather, I have some new friends I am really happy with...

But I look back at where I was last year, and I feel that not that much has changed in me. Just like last year I want to focus on life changes, habit changes, being healthy, being balanced, having just enough happiness and just enough sadness... I feel Ive made progress forward, not as much as I wanted but definitely progress.


But another year begins... a year that I hope will be even better than the one that just passed.

Anyways... off to catch some sun.

Will write later about:
- Recap of the holidays
- Top 10 memories from 2008
- Travels for the year

tata for now...
Pree

PS: The only new plans are that I hope this year I will save more money too.

1 comment:

Lola said...

yey for blogging! I blogged today too...did I tell you bout the new blog? singhkreitz.wordpress.com - I am way more religious about that one...

SEARCH THIS BLOG