Wednesday, August 6, 2008

counting the hours to vacation

today just really isnt my day... I had to fight myself out of bed and was in the office by 7am. Work got progressively worse during the day. Im starting to get it to me personally - let me rephrase that - I continue to let it get to me personally. I left work wayy too late (almost 8pm) and am no where close being done with what I need to do.

I got an email today that left me open jawed... i have no idea what it is all about really (im actually just copied on it), but it gives me the impression that I have been lied to for years and years and this whole time was oblivious... The little (very little) i thought I knew this person, it now seems that even that little i didnt know at all and was wrong about.

Cleaning the kitchen and taking out loads of trasha fter all this was not fun... and now, at 1o.30PM (11 hrs after I had lunch) i made myself dinner - which given the state of my refrigerator is just a salad.

Now I need to muster the energy to go pack since im leaving for out of town straight from work - at least its for a vacation.

thank goodness the day is almost over... its about time.

pree

No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG