Sunday, July 20, 2008

back from who knows where

oh blog of mine.. i have been so absent! and I have missed you. Between all the things that were going on in my life, I left you aside... and that vicious cycle of 'i should call, but its been so long i am embarrased' and you wait and wait and it gets even worse. But today is the day that I return to you. And I am happy to know that you still stand by me.

Lots of updates, to keep it short...
* work in europe was good but after May and June and all the work that came with it I am jaded and dont absolutely love my job as much anymore.
* Im well below average in satisfaction with my friends situation. Somehow I went out of town and now that Im back I feel like a total outsider with my 'friends'. The worse part is that I feel pretty strongly that Im not making it up in my head. C'est la vie. On the other hand Im going to visit Sasquash which Im super happy about.
* Things with the boyfriend are going well. I like him a lot, I dont know if he likes me as much which is kinda lame but its okay. We'll see where it all goes.
* Im getting back to the gym (finally!!!) and am trying to get my personal stuff back in order again.

I finished reading my book 'Eat, Pray, Love' and it really got my wheels turning. Im dying to write about it but want to dedicate it some good time.

Last but not least... the bf got me a fishy - 'Iggy' is what I call him.

off to clean the house (ewwwwww)

2 comments:

Prinda said...

been dying to read that book, too! glad that you're back :) makes me want to start posting again, too... although the craziness that has been going on this summer, which causes me to have no time to post, is still not done with...

Lola said...

Yey! She's back!

SEARCH THIS BLOG