Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The official-ness of things

I know Ive been MIA, but Ive also been slaving away at work and trying to juggle sanity at the same time. So SHUSH dear reader(s), have some sympathy on me and read on as I have stories to tell and things to brag about :o) The stories shall come in the next few days but now that I have you sort of paying attention... some good update.

'He Who Shall Not Be Named Boyfriend (HWSNBNB)' is now officially boyfriend. (so... HWSNBNB-B) And when I say officially I mean on facebook official. oooohh!!! Didnt you know dear readers? Life has become that psychotic that the true sign of commitment is to be 'in a relationship' on facebook. If you think about it, its like a Public Service Announcement that says 'All yeh single people out there, this item no longer available in market. This is a Public Service Announcement brought to you by Facebook'. You think Im kidding? I talked to Sasquash on the phone today and I told him I had changed my facebook profile, his response said 'Serious! But just 'in a relationship right? not with him?' when I told him it was 'WITH' him he flipped out on me and told me 'moving a little fast there uh'. Which in all fairness, given how jaded ive been, it makes sense...











But who cares about facebook, billboards, or w/e... my co-workers says Im smitten... and I just really like the feeling of that :o) but I shall be more composed now, we dont want him to know that I like him too much!!!

Unfortunately off to work yet some more...
Pree

No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG