Monday, June 11, 2007

One last bacio

Ciao!

So much has happened since I last wrote... but those will be left for stories hopefully around groups of friends and maybe a bottle of wine, some Sciacchetrà (delicious wine from Cinque Terre).

Tomorrow is our last day in Italy - im kinda happy and kinda sad. For 3 days we snuck out of Italy and visited the lovely and beautiful Bavaria region of Germany. Munich was amazing! Clean streets, the nicest people you could EVER imagine, beautiful weather, amazingly good food. While here in Italy... well, its pretty opposite. We are always hungry, people smoke like its their job, im constantly afraid of being pickpocketed and showers suck! But this is just me being tired, dont get me wrong there are great things about Italy... the history that noone can beat, the unique cities with art in every corner and every street, the amazing views. But so is life, and tomorrow we have a train to catch. Nighttrain again... lets hope for no sketchy dudes this time.

The trip has been good, I cant believe it has been a month already. I was slightly home sick a few days ago but now things are better again. I think Roberto and my mom have been more homesick than me, but then again.. I have no home to go to. Kinda exciting for a backpacking traveller but Im sure Ill be ready for a nice bed and good sleep once July 13th rolls around...

Well, I gotta go... my time is up and my wallet skinnier again. Im dreading walking back to Venice's "Best B&B" to have the 2nd worst shower of my life. The worst one was yesterday but this time im trying to be mentally prepared...

Un bacio!
Pree

No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG