Friday, May 25, 2007

Europe Trip

So here I am... after 16 months of planning, finally on my europe trip. Im done with school, way not ready to start work and now Im making Europe my playground!

So for about 8 weeks (May 16-July 13)I shall see so much of Europe... My itinerary goes something like this...
Start off in Greece (Athens, Santorini, Mykonos, Delos, Nafplion, Epidaurus, Mycenae)
Fly off to Italy and start from the South... stay in Napoli and see Capri, Pompeii, the Almafi Coast, Sorrento. Then go to Roma and Vatican City. Go my way up... Firenze, Siena, Pisa, Cinque Terra, Milano... detour to Insbruck in Germany (to see the castles in Bavaria), go to Munich, jump over to Austria for Wien then head back to Venezia for some huge art show on June 10th.
From there head to beautiful Praha, back to Germany for Berlin then fly to Budapest (and back to Berlin). Then see... Amsterdam, Black Forest / Romantic Road, Alsace Region in France, Provence, Barcelona, Madrid, Paris and then finish it all in England. WOW! I need to take a breath now...
Anyways, I will try as much as I can to update the blog, putting pictures, stories and funny memories.

If you like some postcards from here and you still havent emailed me your address just send it over and I will do my best to send you some gorgeous pictures of places that remind me of you...

Alright.. time to go back to the playground!
Talk to you soon!
Pree

No comments:

SEARCH THIS BLOG